9 Best Software to Create Explainer Videos
Looking for a way to create high-quality explainer videos for your next project? Look no further and check out these 9 best software systems!
Explainer videos are a great way to engage with your target group and deliver a message to them about how your product or service really works. By utilizing the ultimate power of visual graphics, you can help promote your new business or increase your product conversions.
According to experts, it is really a smart move to invest in a high-quality explainer video as it will bring you amazing results and help you bring your business to the next level.
Now everyone can create high-quality and compelling animated explainer videos, thanks to the amazing software systems out there. In this article. We are going to share the best explainer video software systems that will help you create the perfect explainer video for your next project. Let’s start:
- PowToon – A great online tool that will help you create fun and education explainers. You can stop with boring and non-effective Powerpoint presentations and focus on creating amazing, one-of-a-kind videos that will help you increase your conversions, improve your ratings and help you attract new potential buyers. This is a free online software. Go on and try it!
- Wideo – Another great explainer video software to use for creating amazing and compelling explainer videos. This is not just a regular drag-and-drop explainer video software, it is much more than that. This is one of the best software systems you can use to create explainers. It includes more than 50 music tracks and more than 1300 photos. By using this tool, you can create full HD explainer videos in no time.
- GoAnimate – This is not a free explainer video software, however, it sure is not any ordinary video editor as well. This is one of the fastest and top-recommended tools with professional output. Most of the users love their background setting, as well as, their characters. They can offer you lots of different templates which are highly converting.
- Animaker – With 120 different types of animation and 5 different video styles, this online tool allows you to make amazing animated explainer videos for your next project. This is more like a do-it-yourself software which is super easy to use. The infographic and typography template styles are really helpful for content marketers.
- Biteable – If you are looking for the simplest video maker, look no further as this is the one. They stand out among others with their minimal and light designs. They offer a free and premium version. The free version is enough to make awesome explainer videos. It allows you to make HD quality videos and publish them to YouTube. If you want to download the video, you need a premium account that will cost you $99 per year.
- RawShorts – This is probably the best whiteboard animation maker. You will be impressed by their creative graphics templates and features.
- VideoScribe – This is another great software for creating whiteboard explainer videos. As a matter of fact, this tool will help you create high-definition, stunning, and engaging videos. You can make a video with no design skills or technical know-how.
- Moovly – This tool will allow you to add your own photos and audio clips that can be used to make your whiteboard animation. We highly suggest you to try their precise editing tools.
- Easy Sketch Pro – Even though this is not a popular software, their drag and drop interface is super easy to use.
You have a lot of options, both free and premium ones. Check out the software and the features they offer and create your explainer video today!